FOR PRIVACY PROTECTION
for the clients of
FULM Savings House Skopje
FULM Savings House guarantees personal data protection for its clients, employees and other subjects of personal data, i.e. data that is in any form collected or processed in FULM Savings House.
1. Personal data is processed exclusively in compliance with the applicable legal regulations; collected for specific, clear and lawful purposes and is processed in a manner that is in accordance with those purposes, adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected and processed; accurate, complete and kept up to date; the inaccurate or incomplete data shall be deleted or corrected bearing in mind the purposes for which it has been collected and processed; kept in form that enables identification of the subject of personal data, kept no longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected for processing; processed on the basis of given consent from the subject of the personal data.
2. FULM Savings House shall provide complete confidentiality, integrity and personal data protection in accordance with the law regulations and the provisions of the Statute for personal data protection.
3. The processing of personal data in FULM Savings House is performed on the basis of prior given consent from the subject of the personal data. By exception, FULM Savings House will process the personal data without prior consent from the subject of personal data only when the processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement in which the data subject is a contractual party or at request of the personal data subject before he/she concludes the agreement, fulfillment of legal obligations of the Savings House and under any other legal obligations.
4. FULM Savings House shall inform the user of the service and shall ask him /her for a separate written consent for direct marketing. This consent must not condition the providing of regular services. The data subject has the right to withdraw the written consent for direct marketing at any time by submitting a written request to the FULM Savings House.
5. The personal registration number of the data subject is processed on the basis of prior consent from the data subject or under law determined conditions, in order to identify the data subject, to fulfill the rights or obligations of the data subject or the Savings House and in other law determined circumstances. FULM Savings House ensures that the personal registration number of the customer is not visible, printed out or taken out from the personal data collection.
6. The data subject has the right to review the data and request that the incorrect information be corrected by the Savings House except in cases determined by law. The data subject can submit a written request in order to review the information from the personal data collection. The written request can be submitted to the FULM Savings House.
7. In order to provide secrecy and protection of the data processing, FULM Savings House implements adequate technical and organizational measures for data protection. FULM Savings House shall provide the subject with his/her personal data on the basis of a written request as long as the data is necessary to complete tasks within lawful regulations applying to the subject. FULM Savings House registers the cases when personal data is disclosed to the data subject.
8. The data subject can in any time report every case of violation to the principles of personal data protection by sending a written statement to the Committee for personal data protection at the FULM Savings House.
9. In accordance with law regulations and the internal policies and procedures of the Savings House, all employees in the FULM Savings House are obliged to protect the personal data. All employees in the FULM Savings House are obliged to report every case of violation of the personal data protection to the Authorized person for personal data protection at the FULM Savings House.