Студентски простор за сите студентски потреби и интереси
Encouraged by the global movement of credit unions worldwide to increase the number of young members as well as the constant support of all that enriches knowledge in the lives of young people, FULM Savings House constantly supports the needs of young people through:
- Student loans and deposits, to address the needs of students
- Student internship, which opens up an employment opportunity
- Cooperation with universities, faculties, student organizations, as well as
- Cooperation with travel agencies with support of the work & travel program, alumni excursions,
- Student education and training,
- Fund for student scholarship and of course
- Student experiences, retold by the students
This STUDENT’S CORNER is dedicated to everything that interests students and everything they need.
The Student Loans from FULM Savings House are unique in their purpose and serve to cover students’ needs:
- Enrollment expenses/participation fee
- Books and other study materials
- Training, courses and professional specialization
- Educational tools, internet, laptop and other means of communication,
- Rent and expenses for studying outside the place of residence
- Work&travel program, in order to gain practical experience or education in other countries in the world, etc.
- Alumni excursion
Students can take out a loan from 10,000 to 700,000 MKD, with a repayment period from 12 to 72 months, and a possibility of a 12 months grace period. Choose the option that best suits your needs
Student Deposits – the entire deposit offer from FULM Savings House is available to students
Be a part of our creative and successful team through the possibility of internship in FULM Savings House! Find out what it feels like to be employed in a modern financial institution!
Perhaps you will be our future colleague!
Familiarize yourselves with the financial and banking operations through the internship program in the Head Office or in one of the branches of FULM Savings House across Macedonia: Skopje, Bitola, Kavadarci, Strumica and Tetovo.
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be undergraduate or postgraduate students;
- Advantage will be given to students studying social sciences, in particular students of economics, law or information science;
- The opportunity is open for students from all Faculties and Universities in the Republic of Macedonia;
- To be able to perform the internship full time during work days.
Interested candidates can apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org and send their CV with a designation “For internship at FULM Savings House”.
The internship can last from one to three months. Advantage will be given to candidates who will sign a contract for internship with duration of three months. The three-month long internship is paid internship.
All candidates that fulfill the requirements and enter the shortlist will be contacted for an interview.
FULM Savings House is always willing to provide student internship for students from Universities and Faculties with whom there is business cooperation and signed contracts for providing internship for students (or will establish in the future).
FULM Savings House has established cooperation with the following faculties:
- PHEI-HVS “Integrated Business Faculty” Skopje
- ”Ss.Cyril and Methodius” University in Skopje, Faculty od Economics, Skopje
- “Goce Delcev” University in Shtip, Faculty od Economics, Skopje
- “Integrated Business Institute” – Skopje
- University American College – Skopje
- European University – Skopje
- South Eastern European University – Tetovo
FULM Savings House continuously maintains excellent business relations with:
- Travel and Work&Travel agencies – (Ameriquest, Narom, Kouzon, Aurora Student Service, Kontext, Asteria, Rapsody Travel, Delta Mts, etc.
- Student organizations (SWT Alumni, AIESEC )
- Other organizations (Alliance of Microfinance Organizations, MEDF, etc.)
In cooperation with the faculties and universities, we have created joint package offers:
- FULM&IBF – joint offer for easier study
FULM Savings House in collaboration with the Faculty of Business Economics – Skopje, with a joint offer for easier studies!
FULM aims to inspire and motivate students towards their professional and personal development. In the past years we have organized and attended many student events, open days, presentations, trainings and workshops at the faculties and universities in the Republic of Macedonia.
Specialized free workshops and training under the general title “Microfinance inclusion and innovation”, a project funded by the USAID in cooperation with the Macedonian Enterprise Development Foundation (MEDF) and the Alliance of Microfinance Organizations (MFO)
We are confident that this training will broaden your knowledge and increase your business contacts and opportunities for employment or starting up your own business
If you want to be part of the free training, we encourage you to apply to the following e-mail address: email@example.com , with the following designation: Interest in free training for students, where you will state your name and surname, your membership number with FULM and your telephone number.
FULM Savings House has been part of students’ lives, wishes and dreams, since 2014 when the first student loan was approved … And this is just one more … A STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP!
FULM Macedonia, in cooperation with the Michigan Credit Union League (MCUL, USA), in 2014, established the Fund for Student Scholarship in order to support the education of young people in the Republic of Macedonia.
- 2019. Congratulations to Ana Popova and Gjorgji Mitrevski who are the winners of the fifth student scholarship competition at FULM & Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates (USA). Your ideas for "What can we do together for the betterment of our citizens?" they were really inspiring and helped us shape our movement in the future. We at FULM Savings House are proud to have had the opportunity to meet and reward you! We believe that you will make us proud of your future achievements in education!
We continue to be the strongest student support!
- 2018. Congratulations to Monika Stoilovska for winning the fourth competition for a student scholarship at FULM & Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates (USA) as well as for the special work of Damjan Serafimovski and Teodor Danilov! The start-up business ideas of these wonderful young people were chosen as the best! We at FULM Savings House are proud to have had the opportunity to meet and reward them! We continue to be the strongest student support!.
- 19 октомври, 2017 October 19th, 2017 at the Faculty of Pedagogy in Bitola, "St. Kliment Ohridski " University Celebration of the World Credit Union (ICU) Day and announcement of the winner and recipient of the student scholarship for 2017, Veronika Mitreska, a student at the Faculty of Law "Iustinianus Primus", Skopje. Veronica, whose narrative achieved the highest number of points, won at the competition for the student scholarship entitled: My Work & Travel Dream. Gratitude to the Work & Travel agencies - FULM collaborators and the wonderful hosts, certificates and gifts for the new FULM scholarship holder and for the most inspiring winning Work & Travel Dream by Angela Atanasova, student at the Faculty of Philosophy at UGD Shtip, at the organized Facebook competition. .
October 20, 2016 – – Winner of the Student Scholarship was Andrijana Dimitrijevikj, a student at the Faculty of Economics – Skopje, who achieved highest score in the competition on credit unions organized by FULM, in competition with more than 100 candidates. The central event for the celebration of the International Credit Union Day and awarding the scholarship was held at UKiM – Faculty of Economics – Skopje. The winner of the scholarship and Bojan Lozanoski, who won second place, also received a savings passbook from FULM Savings House with a member deposit as an incentive for saving and investing in their own future.
October, 15th2015 - We got the first FULM scholarship holder. We organized a Competition for writing an essay entitled: The significance of credit unions for the world and for Macedonia. Students from all universities in the Republic of Macedonia had the right to participate in the competition. A special commission reviewed the submitted essays and the winner announced – Angela Burovska, a student at the Faculty of Economics, Ss.Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje. The award ceremony for announcing and presenting the Award Certificate for the Essay competition was held on October 15th 2015, on the International Credit Union Day at FULM Savings House - Branch JSP, Aerodrom.
“Congratulations to Alexandra Popova for winning the FULM & Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates Student Scholarship Competition (USA).
We believe that you will make us proud of your achievements in education!
We at FULM Savings House are proud to have had the opportunity to meet such young people and reward them!
We continue to be the strongest student support!
Student of FINKI
Congratulations to George on winning the FULM & Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates Student Scholarship Competition (USA). We at FULM Savings House are proud that we had the opportunity to meet such young people and reward them!
We continue to be the strongest support of the students!
Student of faculty of Economy
“Thank you very much! I still can’t believe I’m the winner! I did not expect, thank you very much … “- with disbelief, shyly, said Angela Burovska, a student at the Faculty of Economics at the University” St. Cyril and Methodius “, the winner of the scholarship.
Student of faculty of Economy
“It is a great pleasure for me, first of all, to be part of such an event and to have the honor of being declared a student scholarship winner. I applied for the scholarship in order to be convinced and to prove that the work and knowledge of the youth is still objectively evaluated. I gained more knowledge in the field of credit unions and at the same time I was rewarded for that, which is an additional motivation for me to continue to upgrade my knowledge and to pave my way to success! ”
Student scholarship winner for 2016
“When I noticed the announcement for the Student Scholarship Competition, my girlfriend noticed that as a student at FEEIT – Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology – Skopje, I will not be able to answer the questionnaire and that the assessment may not be objective. It was a big challenge for me. “I wanted to prove that there is still justice and that I can master the subject of credit union knowledge. “I am very happy for this recognition and the gifts, thank you!”
Second ranked student in the student scholarship competition and winner of a savings book and a convenient gift package
“The scholarship is a motivation to be a better student and an opportunity to spend next summer in New Orleans, America,” said Veronika Mitreska
The winner of the student scholarship for 2017, Veronika Mitreska, student at the Faculty of Law "Iustinian I", Skopje
“I am very grateful for this award and I hope that I will inspire many students and they will experience this dream …” said Angela Atanasova
For the most inspiring "Work & Travel dream", told by Angela, student at the Faculty of Philosophy, at UGD Stip
A winning combination: FULM – Work &Travel – internship
Encouraging young people in their education and development is a permanent commitment of FULM Savings House. One such example, in which FULM Savings House helps young people, is Ana Kostovska, student from Skopje, and this is how she summaries her FULM experience:
Like most students, I also wanted to go to the USA through the Work & Travel program. I needed money, so I started looking for options for a student loan, to be able to finance myself as a student, and once the program is completed, to return to Macedonia and close the loan.
My parents’ friend recommended FULM Savings House, fully satisfied with their financial services and offers.
When I went to one of FULM Savings House branches, I came across a very courteous and highly trained staff, ready to answer all my questions related to the loan, how to apply for the loan, what were the most suitable options for me and the methods to repay it.
I immediately realized that that was what I was looking for, and that for me as a student these were excellent conditions: I will not be a burden to my parents – they will not have any obligation. I will take out the loan myself and close it on my own when I return.
The experience from the Work & Travel program in the USA, realized with the student loan from FULM Savings House was the real winning combination. I spent four wonderful months working and traveling across the USA. When I returned to Skopje, I had a wonderful feeling of accomplishment and self-confidence because I was able to realize the whole trip on my own. I applied for the loan, financed the trip and closed the loan on my own.
When I went to FULM Savings House to close the loan, in a friendly and relaxed conversation with the employees telling them how I spent the summer in the USA, I mentioned that my studies are almost over and that I was looking for an opportunity for an internship. They advised me to send in an application and a CV to FULM Savings House’s e-mail. I applied and after a while I was invited to start. For 3 months I had the opportunity to work together with the same helpful staff, always ready to assist both parties of the desk office – the clients as well as the practitioners, to complement my knowledge, instruct me in the best possible way and prepare me for what the future holds.
… And I am not hesitant regarding my future steps … I know where to turn to ….
… FULM has loans for employment, for employed persons, … for everything I might need …
FULM, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
In life, every person gets a chance to make their dreams come true, but often there are certain moments that are an obstacle to it.
Hello, I am Nikola Grozdanovski from Bitola, a student at the Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies – FICT in Bitola. My wish was to visit the USA. Before enrolling in my studies I heard about the Work & Travel programs and in them I saw the opportunity to fulfill that wish. Two years later, I enrolled in undergraduate studies and started applying for these programs. I really wanted to do this, but as in many other cases the financial opportunities were not adequate. This is where FULM Savings House comes into play. I found out about the Student Loans from the Savings House from my relatives and got in touch with them. The loan officers from Bitola were really kind and in the mood for cooperation and after the conversation I realized that this was the solution to my problem. They were effective and I got my loan approved in time.
One of my dreams is coming true and it certainly would not have happened if I did not have the support from FULM Savings House. This Savings House has gained my trust as my reliable friend in achieving my goals and plans and that is why I recommend it to you to help you make your dreams come true. Gratitude to the loan officers who are always efficient, pleasant and willing to cooperate.
My advice – Do not hesitate, choose FULM Savings House!
Second ranked student in the student scholarship competition and winner of a savings book and a gift package
“When I saw the announcement for the Student Scholarship Competition, my girlfriend noticed that as a student at FEEIT – Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies – Skopje, I will not be able to answer the questionnaire and that the assessment may not be objective. It was a big challenge for me and I wanted to prove that there is still justice and that I can master the knowledge on the subject of credit unions. I am very happy for this recognition and the gifts, thank you!”
“My scholarship is an incentive to be a better student and an opportunity to spend next summer in New Orleans, the USA,” said Veronika Mitreska
For the most inspiring Work & Travel dream, told by Angela, student at the Faculty of Philosophy, at UGD Shtip
“I am very grateful for this award and I hope that I will inspire more students so that they can experience this dream …” said Angela Atanasova
Никола Гроздановски & Work & Travel